Cangshan Z Series 1024180 German Steel Forged 17-Piece Knife Block Set, Walnut
- Patented design knives that focuses on ergonomics handle that easy and comfortable grip
- Includes 8″ chef’s, 8″ bread,7″ santoku,6″ boning, 5″ serrated utility, 5″ tomato,3.5″ paring,2.75″ peeling, 6×5″ steak,8″ honing steel, forged 9″ shears and Walnut block
- Full tang forged from X50Cr15MoV German Steel with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Solid walnut wood block works with the knives tastefully, every block is hand crafted and has its own unique grain
- National Sanitation Foundation(NSF) Certified, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
2019 Housewares Design Award Winning Forged German Steel Knives
The Z Series defines excellence in form and function. Each keenly angled line reinforces the sleek, comfortable shape of the handle and focuses attention on the stunning mosaic rivet. This series uses has an ergonomic handle that is well balanced for precise actions. Our knives are seamlessly crafted allowing for heavy kitchen use and easy clean up.
This knife features high-alloy German X50CrMoV15 Steel gives an exceptional blend of hardness and durability to the edge, allowing for a precise and sharp edge without any brittleness. The steel has a hardness of 58 ±2 on the Rockwell Hardness Rating and is also highly stain resistant.
- Forged from high-alloy German X50CrMoV15 Steel
- Undergoes multi step ULTRA6 Heat Treatment Process
- Ice-hardened blade provides long-lasting sharpness
- Hand polished and hand sharpened by expert bladesmiths
- Patented design knives that focus on ergonomic handle with unique mosaic rivet
- Winner of 2019 Housewares Design Award
Aesthetics must push into function. Every curve and angle is used to ensure a secure and comfortable hold on the handle. Our knives are exceptionally well balanced and every seam is flush. This means our knives feel great to grip and hold, work well for heavy kitchen use and are easy to keep clean and sanitary. The knife feels like a natural extension, a precise tool that can easily be used for long durations of time while cutting and prepping food.
It took 3+ years of research and development to dial in the specific heat treatment process that would ensure our knives are both hard enough to take a sharp 16 degree edge, yet durable enough to keep that sharp edge during heavy kitchen use. Every blade goes through our precise ULTRA6 heat treatment which brings out the best qualities of each steel allowing the blade to take a remarkably sharp edge.
At the end of the day a knife needs to perform. All Cangshan knives proudly can do just that. The quality and craftsmanship of the knives ensure they precisely and effectively perform their cutting functions giving the user a responsive and refined tactile experience that enhances and augments their skills and process. Every knife from Cangshan is handcrafted and hand sharpened, these are real, passionate artisans creating beautiful, functional tools.