Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-RX1R II Full Frame Digital Camera ECM-XYST1M Stereo Microphone
Sony Palm-Sized RX1R II Camera with 42.4 MP Full-Frame Image Sensor Joining the original RX1 and RX1R cameras in the family of the world’s smallest full-frame cameras, the RX1R II delivers the highest picture quality of any Sony compact camera ever made. This can largely be attributed to the new camera’s high resolution 42.4 MP sensor paired with its large aperture, fixed focal length ZEISS Sonnar T* 35mm F2 lens, which have been fine-tuned to optimize performance together. Additionally, the RX1R II features a 30% improvement in AF response speed compared to the original award-winning RX1 models and is equipped with the world’s first optical variable low pass filter that can be set to “off”, “standard” or “high” based on user preference, with low pass filter bracketing available. The camera also has a convenient retractable XGA OLED viewfinder for eye-level shooting, which has been implemented with minimal change in overall body size from its predecessors. Ultimate Image Quality in the Palm of Your Hand The RX1R II camera utilizes a back-illuminated 35mm full-frame Exmor R CMOS sensor with approx. 42.4 effective megapixels paired with a powerful BIONZ X processing engine to achieve superior levels of image resolution and sensitivity (ISO 100-25600, expandable to 50 – 1024002) with wide dynamic range. The sensor’s back-illuminated structure, with an expanded circuit scale and copper wiring design, enables faster transmission speed and output
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX1R II Camera – Battery NP-BX1 – Battery Charger – AC Adapter AC-UD11 – Micro USB Cable – Shoulder Strap – Lens Cap – Shoe Cap – Eyecup – Wiping Cloth – Sony 1 Year Warranty – Bundle includes: – Sony ECM-XYST1M Stereo Microphone
- 42.4MP of ultimate image quality: The RX1R II utilizes a 42.4MP back-illuminated 35mm full-frame Exmor R CMOS sensor paired with a powerful BIONZ X processing engine to achieve superior levels of image resolution and sensitivity (up to 102,4003) with a wide dynamic range.
- 35mm F2.0 ZEISS Sonnar T* lens with macro capability: The fixed lens design allows the lens to be precisely aligned at the micron level to the focal plane of the full-frame sensor. ZEISS lens expertise meets Sony optical precision in a sophisticated large-aperture lens that’s matched specifically for the image sensor
- World’s first user-selectable optical variable low-pass filter: The RX1R II features the world’s first1 optical variable low pass filter that allows photographers to achieve the desired image quality and resolution based on the presence of moire-inducing high spatial frequency objects in the scene
- Fast Hybrid AF with 399 focal plane phase-detection AF points Your shots of action can look clearer than ever, thanks to a new full-frame image sensor that assures the world’s highest numb