ViATOM Wrist Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor Rechargeable(Free APP and PC Report), Adjustable Vibration Alert Low Blood O2, Bluetooth Sleep Tracker for General Wellness Use 100pcs
- No AAA batteries, rechargeable! Wear it on your wrist overnight, it records your blood oxygen saturation level, heart rate and motion continuously. It’s a perfect sleep aid to monitor effect of CPAP machine!
- Soft patented silicone ring sensor don’t make your finger numb, never slips from your finger, completely release your finger!
- Adjustable vibration alert nudges you to wake gently when your blood oxygen saturation falls below your defined level, remind you to change your position to reduce the snoring and breath more oxygen.
- The Free ViHealth iOS & android app lets you share overnight blood oxygen trends and reports easily, also watch your real-time O2 & heart rate on your phone or tablets!
- With our free PC software, you can export sleep report, save it as PDF or CSV format, share unlimited reports to your doctor or friends! ONLY for PC with Windows system, not compatible with Mac!
Viatom SleepU tracks your overnight blood oxygen level and O2 Drops, recommend for people who have snore, OSA, COPD, other lung conditons, or sleep with CPAP machine.
Sleep insight in ViHealth app
Tracks blood oxygen level, O2 drops, heart rate, motion and O2 score overnight.
Share overnight oximetry data & trends with doctors or friends.
Log notes to record your comments, such as lifestyle or therapy.
Shows real-time oxygen saturation and Heart Rate.
Note: Works even when not connected; 4 sessions will be stored in the device, data will sync once it is connected!